"We're on a mission. We want to make a difference for all our customers - right across the world"
We’re a little fed up with how much energy and money is lost by people like you, at home and work, simply because you’ve not been made aware what energy savings you could be benefiting from.
So, we’ve designed and produced systems and products, which will do exactly what we are so fanatical about.
We truly believe that almost every property we visit – domestic or commercial – has the potential to reduce energy bills.
And just as often, the savings can be up to 25% - maybe more.
Our core services are based around heating and hot water services for the home. And in the commercial market, they extend to cooling systems and refrigeration.
How long have we been in existence?
Aire Serv was established in 1992 and has over 180 offices worldwide. But each area is owned and operated independently. So, we really know our local customers well.
We are part of a large group - The Dwyer Group - based in Waco, Texas.
And like all responsible, successful businesses we adhere to a code of values:
And every day we live by them. Here’s how:
- …treating others as we would like to be treated
- …listening with intent to understand what is being said. And acknowledging that what is being said is important to the speaker
- …responding in a timely fashion
- …speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm
- …acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective
- …making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep
- …communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned
- …looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working
- …operating in a manner ‘above the line’
- …communicating honestly and with purpose
- …asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand
- …never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her
- …continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty
- …making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation
AND…HAVING FUN IN THE PROCESS!
These principles have made it possible for our company to grow to the size it is today.
They characterise our standards, making our Code of Values a
roadmap for action rather than a lifeless set of instructions.
But, guess what? This doesn’t mean we are perfect.
Perhaps it’s better for us to occasionally fall short of high standards than to constantly meet low ones.
And our Code of Values does just that: it keeps us accountable to high standards. We may not always reach the target, but we work our hardest to do our best every single day.
On top of all that, we are willing to share this secret to success with anyone who will listen.
Our own mission statement is “To teach our principles and systems of personal and business success so that all people we touch live happier, more successful lives.”
Our Code of Values makes this possible. Now our ambition is expanded to make it possible for many more people to do the same.
If you have a question about our code of values, like to know more about them, Aire Serv or the Dwyer Group, please do. Fill in the contact form and we’ll get back to you.